Is degree in one year possible?
Degrees are always valuable to be in a graduate degree or a post-graduate degree. If you have additional degrees, then you will; have the edge over the other candidates who do not possess a degree. Many times students fail to complete their graduation and Post-graduation courses in time. The reasons can be multiple. They may opt-out of the course after a year or so due to personal reasons or financial issues. In such circumstances, various universities allow the students to complete the courses in one year. However, in this scenario, the student will need to clear the entire exam in one ear for getting the certificate. This process is known as Lateral Entry or breaks study mode. Here the students will be eligible if they have a gap of three years or more.
In this article, we will discuss the degrees in one year.
Degree in one year by UGC recognized university.
It is possible to complete the degree in one year by UGC recognized university like IGNOU. This is a reputed university and the degree obtained after one year is quite valuable, and you can produce the same for getting in any job. You will get a plethora of courses to choose from, and hence you can select any course depending on your interest and eligibility.
You get a degree certificate; you can expect better career prospects, and you can expect better roles in the organizations and better increments.
Degree in one year is also termed as one sitting admission. You may be wondering if a one-year degree is valuable in India, then let us tell you that a one-year degree is valid in India and abroad.
Mandatory documents need to be submitted for a one-year degree:
Check the documents that you will need for degree in one year:
- Mark sheet and certificate of 10th and 12th class
- Break-in study proof
- Address proof
- Passport-sized photograph
Even diplomas holders can kick start their career through this course. These degrees are UGC and MHRD recognized, and these are considered for government jobs as well.
Advantages of a one-year degree:
- This gives chances of students to complete their degree in a fast track method.
- Students with a gap in the study of students who fail in the semester can get their degrees through this.
- Migration is possible from one UGC recognized university to another.
- The syllabus is accessible, and the exams can be cracked easily.
- The study materials are free, and the fees are low as compared to the regular degrees.
- What courses can be done using a one-year degree?
- Students can do courses like BBA, BSC, BCOM, MBA, MCOM, MA, BA, MSC, and many more using the one-year degree program.
Tips for students:
While choosing the courses, the students must check the eligibility and select the courses that will be well-suited for them.
They should choose universities where faculties are good. They can research the internet and pick out the colleges which are well and has a wide variety of courses available.
Students should spend some time self-study as they will have to clear all the exams in one year.