Top 10 BBA Distance Education University in India:
BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. If you want to do an MBA, then BBA can be a stepping stone to your preparatory process. The BBA curriculum prepares you for the MBA. Hence BBA has gained immense popularity. In BBA, you will understand subjects like Organizational behaviour, Market trends, financial accounting, etc. If you have a proper understanding of all these subjects, then you can crack the MBA course easily.
Currently, distance education has become quite common to the students. Having a distance education helps you have better flexibility, saves more time, and is less expensive than regular learning programs. In distance education, the commute time is saved, and students can spend this time studying. Also, distance education is particularly helpful for rural students as they fail to study in some colleges to commute issues. Also, distance education allows you to have many choices, and you can choose one college over another. The eligibility criteria are less strict as compared to the traditional courses.
However, if you have decided to pursue your BBA degree from a Distance Education University, then you need to choose the college carefully. You should check the University’s accreditation and do a comparative analysis of various universities before finalizing one. Remember, since you will need the certificate for your career, you must choose a reputed and well-known university whose certificate will be valuable.
In this article we will check out the top ten BBA Distance Education University in India:
- IGNOU University: The Indira Gandhi National Open University is a Government University with many programs, including the BBA. The cost is lesser as compared to many other universities, but there is no compromise in quality. Here you can get the BBA certificate by just spending an amount of around twenty-seven thousand for three years. The minimum course duration is of three years, and the maximum is for six years. If your age is between eighteen to twenty-four years, you can take admission for BBA in this reputed University.
- Amity University: Amity is a reputed university for the Management and Engineering courses. If you have thought about pursuing your Distant BBA degree from Amity University, you must have taken a prudent decision. The curriculum is designed in such a way so that an in-depth knowledge can be provided to you, which you will need in your career. The Amity BBA distance education fees are higher than many universities, but you will get a good value for money. You may need to pay an amount of one lakh twelve thousand and two hundred rupees approximately for the three years program. Still, after completing BBA from this University you can expect better career prospects.
- ICFAI University: ICFAI University is quite popular for distance learning, and this University offers you a plethora of courses to choose from. If you want to pursue BBA from this University then you may need to pay around twenty-eight thousand for three years. You will get an option to pay the fees in EMI as well, so it won’t be a burden for you, and you can plan your finance carefully. This degree is highly valuable and is considered by many multinational companies. If you want to apply for the BBA program at this University then you can visit the official website and continue your registration process. You must check the eligibility criteria before you register and apply. You will need your recent passport photo, a government photo id, and your educational certificates. You will also require the application form of the ICFAI and the fee remittance form. The best part is that there are no age requirements as the eligibility criteria; hence, you need no stress if you want to apply for BBA at a later part of your career.
- Sikkim Manipal University: SMU is one of the most preferred universities amongst the students for the BBA program. If you have completed your 10+2 or equivalent from a reputed university and have passed with an aggregate score of fifty percent or more, you can apply for the distance learning BBA in this college. If you belong to the SC, ST, or OBC category, you will need a score of forty-five percentage in aggregate.Here the fees are around ninety thousand. If you put it together, you have to pay eighty-nine thousand three hundred and seventy-five approximately. If you want to pay in installments, you have to pay around sixteen thousand two hundred and fifty rupees per semester, and the exam fees need to be paid separately.
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University:This University has many graduate distant learning programs, and BBA is one of the popular courses here. The well-researched curriculum helps to curate future managers and entrepreneurs. Here you do not have any minimum age requirements. The minimum course duration for BBA is three years, while the maximum course duration is six years. If you are paying the fees in one shot, then you will need to pay an amount of seventy-two thousand rupees approximately. If you want to pay the fees semester wise, then you will need to pay thirteen thousand two hundred rupees approximately from second to sixth semester and admission fees of around twenty-six thousand four hundred rupees during the first semester.
- Annamalai University: If you have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a reputed institute, you can apply for BBA in this prestigious institute. For the three years BBA course, you will need to pay the total fees of Rupees twenty-two thousand five hundred approximately. There are no age criteria for admission, and hence you need not worry whenever you want to do the BBA.
- Pondicherry University: You can get a BBA distance degree from Pondicherry University by paying fees of Rupees twenty-nine thousand five hundred only. The minimum duration of BBA from Pondicherry University is three years, and the maximum is that of six years.
- Jaipur National University: JNU is becoming increasingly popular day by day. For getting admission in the distance learning BBA program, you will need to pay fees of thirty-six thousand Rupees approximately. This institute has been accredited with NAAC certification. Hence pursuing distant BBA from this institute can be an excellent career choice.
- Teerthankar Mahaveer University: This University is located close to Delhi and attracts many students from India due to its amazing teaching faculties. Candidates can apply online for the distant BBA program. The candidate will need to pay an amount of one lakh twenty-four thousand two hundred approximately for the BBA program. However, the candidate can pay the fees in installments, and hence the fee structure will not burn a hole in your pocket.
- Bharathiar University: This is a South Indian University, and the degree is taken into consideration by many Multinational companies during their recruitment process. For the BBA program, you will need to pay fees of Rupees Four thousand nine hundred approximately per year.
Hence the above article will guide you through the top BBA distant courses. You are recommended to do thorough research before making your decision. Remember, you need to study the BBA course seriously if you are aspiring for an MBA. If you do the BBA course sincerely, then passing the MBA course will be a cake-walk for you.