M.Com Distance Education in India.
Apply M.Com Distance Education from UGC Approved Top Distance Education Universities in India 2022.
Find Top M.Com Distance Education Courses and Universities in Delhi, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore
Just Consider the Importance of M.Com Distance Learning Programme!
M.Com Stands for Master of Commerce which is a postgraduate degree offered for graduates in commerce. M.Com distance learning course is mainly focused on various disciplines such as business management, corporate governance, human resource management, accounting, economics, finance, marketing, statistics, and supply chain management.
This is basically designed for those B.Com holders who are working as the professionals with any organization but want to continue their further studies. So, if you are a B.com holder and looking the right option to pursue this M.Com distance education, you should go with the best distance learning university. As one of the renowned universities, we offer students the great opportunities to get the post-graduation degree in M.Com without any problem.
Courses of Study of M.Com Distance Learning Program
There are some of the subjects which you will study in online M.Com course which are stated below:
- Managerial Economics
- Organization Behavior
- Statistics for Decision Making
- Advanced Financial Management
- NGO Management
- Tax Planning and Management
- Marketing Research
- Organizational Development and Change
- Financial Markets and Instruments
- Management of Small Enterprise
- Business Survey and Research
- Management Thought, Process, and Practice
- Corporate Reporting Practices
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Industrial Relation
Eligibility & Duration of Online M.Com Degree
- This post-graduation course requires a three-year graduation in Commerce with a minimum of 40% marks.
- Well just like most of the Post-graduation courses, the duration of this online M.Com course is 2 years.
Some Benefits of Choosing this M.Com Correspondence
If the students will choose our university then they will get following benefits from us:
- No Age Barrier
Most of the land-based colleges and universities have age barrier but in our distance learning university, there is no age barrier. M.Com Distance Education students will fill an online form to get an admission to our university. Doesn’t matter, whether you are old or young you can easily get a post-graduation degree by joining us.
- More Opportunities
Our offered M.Com distance learning course will offer students many career opportunities such as a large number of placements. Also, we have a regular careered oriented program and online seminars which will guide students about their courses. Moreover, we have a team of experts for students who will guide them by resolving their doubts.
- India Top Universities
This is a problem which students can face in the matter of seeking the top universities. That’s why we have top universities in our country which can offer them M.Com Distance Education course. In this way, students can easily get a degree from the top universities without facing any problem. Also, we only bond with those universities which are recognized by the DEB or UGC that makes students degree more valuable.
About Online M.Com Course Structure
- Well, this is all about the distance education school which is mentioned above. Now, have a look on the course structure of online M.Com degree:
- The structure of M.Com correspondence course is divided into four semesters and thus the syllabus is divided into semester wise.
- In both the year, students will learn about the basics of management, accounting, international business, business environment, marketing management, and statistics.
- Our faculty members will teach students about the business techniques which are quantitative in nature as the International business, human resources management, and strategic management.
“As mentioned above, these are all the combined syllabus of online M.Com degree for two years. Through M.Com distance learning course, students will definitely become successful in their business professional.”